2014年4月14日月曜日

Amazing and Incredible Horse Race Investing method using odds & Index!!

Hello!!Everyone!!I am Dr.Denon from Osaka, Japan and today, I would like to explain you my developed very amazing and incredible Horse Race Investing method just using odds and my developed super INDEX!!

Please see the below results for April 12, 2014 for
expected High Pay-Off Races selected by my developed
indexes!!

                                                          Bought  Return  Profit







































                                         


Above is the results for the races which my developed
Rock On Winning Ticket Sniper INDEX selected very
dangerous and would-be big pay-offs races and got winning
tickets for the races!!

Amazing and Incredibly, pink colored races are the expected
high pay-off races and actually we got 1520240 YEN profit
on the day just buying 899800 Yen tickets!!

This means....odds and my developed INDEX tell us the
very precise expected pay-offs and forecasting before the races!!

Can you believe you can know the race tendency and expected
Pay-Offs before the races just using odds and special forecasting
Indexes I developed????I hope so!!!

  
You can also check the actual
system & results here!! 



http://www.sharedmemo.com

/amazinghorserace/



JRA Home Page to know Japanese

Horse Race in English!!


http://japanracing.jp/en/index.html
 


Our English Blog & Every Weekend

Results of our Forecasting in
Japan!!



http://amazinghorsece.blogspot.jp/2014/03

/amazing-and-incredible-japanese-horse.html





Dennou Toshi Kenkyuso

( Computer Investment Institute )


infoex123@yahoo.co.jp


Dr.Denon/President
 
























0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿